- Be very clear on why the meeting is held, why exactly these people are participating, and what the outcome is expected to be.
- The design of the meeting is the main thread.
- Introduction initiates confidence and security.
- Set the meeting’s frame.
- Involve the participants.
- Create experiences that inspire new ways of thinking.
- Choose your arts based process.
- Learning, way of learning, and transfer.
- Documentation – graphic facilitation.
- Follow up on a regular basis.
Good meetings and events are when purpose and willingness to gain new knowledge meet and when knowledge is seen from different point of views and perspectives. Our mission is to inspire you to take new steps in combining the processes of arts and your worklife, and become aware of the strength you have to make changes by being open towards the creative processes. We offer to facilitate these processes in secure surroundings and inspire you to take responsibility, give you the ability to unfold, find new solutions and bring them to life. In a relaxed and open-minded environment we create an arts based training space for you to learn from the processes of arts, gain innovation abilities, and experience new paths.
Please write or call us for more information.
Lene Bornemann, LB@ARTSinBUSINESS.dk,
(+45) 22 40 21 80
Kristine Nygaard Brandt, firstname.lastname@example.org,
(+45) 25 21 85 73